If you want to know how to get strong fast, then you’re reading the right page because that’s what I’m going to show you here …
Why Get Strong?
When you’re strong, EVERYTHING is easier:
- You can gain muscle easier
- You can lose weight easier
- You can run faster
- You can hit harder, throw farther, and jump higher
- You can do stupid things like help your friends move couches after a heavy day of deadlifts till 3 in the morning because she’s a really hot Cuban chick who is too adorable to say “no” to (not that I’m speaking from experience or anything) …
So it’s really in your best interest to get stronger. Not only that but let’s not forget about …
Mental Strength Is The Key To Moving Mountains!
When you’re mentally strong, much like being physically strong, everything in life becomes easier. The wheels become greased for you to achieve what you want in life — and it’s like life just starts handing you stuff on a silver platter.
Maybe it’s like Samuel Goldwyn said, “The Harder I Work, The Luckier I Get” …
But one thing is for sure, everything SEEMS easier. Strength training builds the type of mental toughness that physical fighting does. Like in Fight Club, where the main character says, “After you’ve been in a fight, it’s like the volume on life get’s turned down” — and it’s true — you’re more able to deal with situations when you’ve tested yourself and continually pulled through.
You’ll have more confidence and carry yourself differently too.
The Get Strong Fast Plan …
1. Focus On Building Strength With The Foundational Exercises – Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press and Overhead Press.
2. Do Those Exercises 3x Per Week …
3. Start With A Weight For Each Exercise — that makes it “hard” to complete 5 reps. Try to do 5 sets of these 5 reps.
4. When You DO Reach 5 Reps — add a “nickel” (5lbs) to each end of the bar and start over …
5. If you MUST do something else on your off days — do some sprints, or play a sport. I better not catch you jogging.
6. Eat Food. Keep it clean (you don’t need me to tell you dunkin donuts is NOT clean — use your head!). Lots of Red Meat. Lots of other meat. Lots of Dairy.
7. Get Mentally Tough On Each Workout — think to yourself “I’m going to get 5 reps on this exercise – otherwise it’s a waste! I’m going to do it!” then do it.
Bonus Tip, Learn About Leverage!
Basically, all things being equal, the more weight you lift -the stronger you’re going to get. So it pays to learn about leverage and how to best do the key exercises (deadlifts, squats, benches, presses).
Read my articles on:
- How To Squat With Proper Form
- How To Bench Press With Proper Form
- How To Increase Your Bench Press By 10-50% Instantly!
- Increasing Bench Press Numbers By Planting Your Feet
- How To Deadlift With Proper Form
- Deadlift Lower Back Pain – How To Start The Deadlift With Your Legs and Hips, NOT Your Lower Back
- How To Overhead Press With Proper Form
To give you a start — and that’s basically how to get strong fast.