Not many people know you can build a lot of muscle or lose a lot of fat if you just ignore all the popular information found in bodybuilding magazines… and you instead what has been proven to work SCIENTIFICALLY.
Best selling author discovers secret to SERIOUS gains!
For example, Tim Ferriss — the author of the best-selling “The Four Hour Work Week” was able to gain 34 pounds of lean muscle… and lose 3 pounds of fat in just 28 days.
The best part?
He only worked out for 30 minutes… two times per week… for a TOTAL work out time in the gym of ONLY 4 HOURS!
If you’d like to get the same results then keep reading for the six steps Tim Ferriss used to make this possible… and how you can get the very same results starting this month!
Follow these six steps to pack on POUNDS of muscle
From his blog…
- Do one-set-to-failure from Arthur Jone’s recommendations from the little-known Colorado experiment, but reduce the frequency (a maximum of twice a week)… and have at least 3 minutes between exercises.
- Follow a 5/5 cadence (5 seconds up, 5 seconds down) for every repetition to eliminate momentum and make sure there is a constant load.
- Focus on no more than 4-7 multi-joint exercises (leg press, trap bar deadlift, overhead press, Yates bent row, dips, incline machine benchpress, etc.) and exercise your entire body each workout to elicit a maximal hormonal (testosterone, growth hormone + IGF-1) response.
- Eat enormous quantities of protein with low-glycemic index carbohydrates like quinoa, but drop calories by 50% one day per week to prevent protein uptake downregulation.
- Because your recovery abilities can only increase 20-30%, while you can often increase fat-free muscle tissue up to 100% before reaching a genetic set-point… you need to exercise less frequently as you increase strength and size.
- Record every workout in detail, including date, time of day, order of exercises, reps, and weight. Remember that this is an experiment, and you need to control the variables to accurately assess progress and make adjustments.”
Only six steps (or guidelines) that you need to follow to form your own “four hour body” workout so you can forge your dream body (whether that involves building muscle or burning fat!)
Mr. Ferriss also says to use this exact same outline if you want to burn off pounds of fat and not put on any size (which is what most female trainees have as a goal). Here is what he says from his blog:
“For the ladies not interested in becoming the Hulk, if you follow a “slow-carb” diet and reduce rest periods to 30 seconds between exercises, this exact workout protocol can help you lose 10-20 pounds of fat in the same 28-day time span.”
Now you have no excuse. You only need to workout for four hours next month and you can gain either 30 pounds of muscle… or… lose up to 30 pounds of fat! Get to work!